Aroma Store Lavender Diffuser oil
A superior high-altitude oil that rivals the best French lavenders. This Kashmiri jewel is complex and sweet with a lush, herbaceous aroma.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Family: Labiatae
- Composition: A ratio of 35% Lavender essential oil to 65% carrier oil ( sweet almond )
- Origin: Kashmir, India
- Brand : Aroma Store
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flowering tops
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Yield: 0.5% – 1.6%
- Bottle Size: (15 ml)
Lavender oil is the world’s best-selling diffuser oil and should be a staple in every family’s home. Lavender oil's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years. Lavender oil is revered in particular in folk traditions for its profound ability to cool an overheated body. When used regularly, it reduces feelings of anger, agitation and insecurity. You will be hard-pressed to find an oil that has put more smiles on people’s faces!
Lavender aroma oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today’s fast-paced modern lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures: a quick drop on the hands with a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind. If you have children, lavender oil is a must. Use it in your home diffuser while the kids are playing, or place a drop in their hands for direct palm inhalation before they leave the house for school. Diffuse this beautiful, high-quality lavender oil while they sleep—our diffusers make a perfect nightlight!
Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil Profile
A superior high-altitude, lavender aroma oil that rivals the best French lavenders, this Kashmiri jewel is complex and sweet with a lush, herbaceous bouquet. Our lavender aroma oil is grown in the foothills of the Himalayas in high-altitude valleys famed for their rich harvests of aromatic and medicinal plants. Redolent of the mountain air and the glacial waters of its home, this particular varietal is especially high in linalool, the compound responsible for its relaxing and soothing properties.
Which Lavender Essential Oil is Best for Me?
Floracopeia is proud to offer a large selection of the highest quality lavender oils sourced from diverse locations and distillers. All of the lavender oils can be used interchangeably as they all have very similar therapeutic functions; they can also be blended together. Here is how our lavender varieties differ:
- Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil: A full, rich, heady and multidimensional aroma. This variety is grown organically in Bulgaria and has a stronger and more assertive scent. This variety is often used in perfumery.
- Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil: Lighter, grassy and herbaceous, with a subtle sweetness. This Lavender is grown organically at a high altitude, in the valleys and foothills of the Himalayas. It has a sweet, lush, herbaceous bouquet. Due to the rich air and glacial waters where the lavender is grown, this essential oil is high in Linalool. Linalool is a compound that contributes soothing and relaxing qualities.
- Lavender Fine Population Essential Oil: Camphorous with subtle citrus notes. This EO is distilled from a variety known as "Fine Population". It is revered as a superb and consistently superior lavender oil due to its selective cultivation. The scent is described as complex sweet, and refreshing, with woody undertones.
- Maillette Lavender Essential Oil: Powdery and sweet, this maillette variety is often used in perfumery. Maillette is a shorter variety of lavender that produces a softer, less "sharp" aroma.
- Wild Lavender Oil: A unique variety that blends spice notes and pungency for a more complex and intense aroma. This special oil come from plants that are hand-harvested from lavender that grows wild, high up in the mountains of Provence. 8,000 acres are harvested to produce 10 kg of oil.
How to Use Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil
Perhaps the easiest way to use lavender oil is through simple, direct palm inhalation. Place a drop of this deeply soothing oil in the palm of your hand, the benefits of lavender are immediate and obvious! To our knowledge, no one has ever complained about the fragrance of lavender. It is universally loved and almost always appreciated. Diffuse it in your home to help you relax and to refresh the whole family. When you have guests over, their first comments are likely to be compliments on the fragrance of your home. Apply a drop topically to support skin health, including the soothing of insect bites, or apply as part of a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body. At nighttime, place two drops on a cotton ball and tuck under your pillowcase before bed for an incredible night's rest. Add several drops to warm bathwater to help you relax at the end of a long day. Blend lavender oil with any massage oil and massage into skin to uplift mood and ease head and shoulder tension.
Some Lavender Aroma Oil Recipes
- Deep Rest: 4 drops lavender, 2 drops chamomile and 1 drop cedarwood. Add to a massage oil or to your diffuser.
- Feel Better Massage Blend: 4 drops mandarin, 2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops lavender and 2 drops chamomile. Add to 15 mL of marula oil and massage into skin.
- Gentlest Aromatic Bath (for all ages): 2 drops lavender, 2 drops chamomile. Add to warm bathwater.
- Skin Repair Blend: 4 drops lavender, 4 drops helichrysum and 2 drops rose in 15 mL of aloe vera gel. May also be applied neat.