Jasmine Aroma Diffuser Oil
This exotic oil from the nocturnal flowers of the "Queen of the Night" encourages euphoric sensual moods.
- Botanical Name: Jasminum officinale var. sambac
- Family: Oleaceae
- Composition: A ratio of 20% Jasmine essential oil to 80% carrier oil ( sweet almond )
- Origin: India
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extraction
- Plant Part: Jasmine blossoms
- Color: Semi transparent
- Consistency: Medium to viscous
- Yield: 3.5%
- Bottle Size: (15 ml)
About Jasmine Diffuser Oil
This essential oil is famous for enhancing romantic moods, jasmine diffuser oil is an exotic, aromatically appealing oil which contains both therapeutic and fragrant characteristics that are nearly impossible to find elsewhere in the plant kingdom. Masters of the art of perfume have said “No jasmine, no perfume.” Inhaled, jasmine is beneficial to the lungs. It is a gentle toner of upset or reddened skin and can be used to support fresh, dewy glowing complexions.
Jasmine is believed to have the ability to revitalize, restore, and balance energy. As one of the most powerful essential oils to enhance sensual moods, jasmine is valuable in awakening passion and romantic sentiment. Whether you’re using it as a sensual and intoxicating perfume or to uplift yourself.
Jasmine Diffuser Oil Profile
The exquisite Jasmine sambac flowers are hand harvested and produced organically in India. The blossoms must be carefully harvested by hand so as not to bruise the flower; bruised flowers will produce unpleasant fragrance notes in the absolute.
Using jasmine in the diffuser is a luxurious treat. One drop alone in the water reservoir or mixed with other florals is enough to transport oneself to an exotic and amazing place. We find ourselves amazed over and over again at the power diffusing jasmine has, it always justifies the use of this true aromatic treasure.
- Comfortable Breath Diffuser: Use few drops in your diffuser therapy to support the lungs in restoring their comfort through any challenging times, physical or emotional.
- Time to Relax Diffuser: If you wish to create a joyful & calm environment this flower is here to assist and helps in relaxation.
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Inhale jasmine to help support new healthy patterns of behaviour (helpful with visualization).
Jasmine Diffuser Oil Recipes
- Mood Balancing Blend: 2 drops jasmine oil, 8 drops bergamot oil and 4 drops clarysage oil. Use in a diffuser or dilute for massage.
- Romance Blend: 4 drops jasmine oil, 4 drops sandalwood, 2 drops rose and 2 drops cardamom in 15 mL of marula or other carrier oil for massage or skip the carrier oil and add to a diffuser.